Dr. Gary Blick has been providing medical care and treatment to our LGBTQ community for 30 years. If you go anywhere else BUT Health Care Advocates International, you will not be getting Dr. Blick’s unique brand and style of caring, compassionate and sensitive care. Being a gay doctor, Dr. Blick understands and is empathetic to the unique needs of our community, and only at HCAI will you experience and receive his expertise in a safe, supportive, comfortable, and compassionate medical setting designed to prevent stigma & discrimination. Dr. Blick and HCAI partner with Mid-Fairfield AIDS Project (MFAP, www.mfap.com) and Triangle Community Center (TCC, www. ctgay.org) in meeting the needs of and empowering our LGBTQ community in our mutual goals of fighting LGBTQ and HIV stigma & discrimination.
Dr. Blick has provided a unique environment at HCAI that emphasizes:
- Empowerment of our LGBTQ community to take control of our sexual health and lives;
- Sensitivity in meeting the unique health-related needs of our LGBTQ community;
- Dr. A.C. Demidont is our main referral source for our Transgender, trans-curious and gender non-conforming sensitivity who are considering or are currently taking hormonal therapies;
- HIV/AIDS and STI education, screening & diagnosis and treatment;
- Anal health and HPV screening among women and men who have sex with men (MSM);
- Promotion of educated and knowledgeable sexual health through our STI/HIV screening & diagnosis and treatment program.